- HD Video Classes
- About 150 Hours of Extensive Coaching
- Most Comprehensive Class Notes & Books
- Discussion of past Examinations Questions
- Any Amendments or Updates or Any Discussion Are Uploaded Regularly on Youtube
- Solving Doubts and Query Through Numerous Mode of Communications
- Direct Calls
- Whatsapp (Call & Message),
- Message Through Any Social Platform,
- Students Can Also Visit Center Directly.
- Separate Helpline Number for Technical Support
Good & Services Tax
|Chapter 1||Basic Introduction to Goods And Services Tax (GST) 1|
|Chapter 2||Chargeability under CGST and IGST 26|
|Chapter 3||Supply under GST 39|
|Chapter 4||Exemptions under GST 64|
|Chapter 5||Value of Supply under GST 134|
|Chapter 6||Composition Scheme 143|
|Chapter 7||Time of Supply Under GST 155|
|Chapter 8||Input Tax Credit under GST (Sections 16, 17, 18) 166|
|Chapter 9||Payment of GST (Sections 49, 50 and Rules 85, 86, 87, 88) 179|
|Chapter 10||Registration under GST (Section 22 to 30) 192|
|Chapter 11||Invoice under GST (Section 31 to 34 of CGST Act, 2017 & Section 20 of IGST Act, 2017 Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes of CGST Rules, 2017) 206|
|Chapter 12||Filing of Return under GST (Section 37 to 48 of CGST Act 2017-Rules 59 to 84 of CGST Rules 2017) 215|
Bank Account Details-
Name of Account Holder: Parag Gupta & Associates
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Account Type: Current Account
Branch Name: Yojna Vihar
Branch Address: A-23, Yojna Vihar, Delhi, 110092
IFSC / RTGS Code: KKBK0000211
UPI address- paraggupta@kotak
About Jassprit S Johar
Jassprit S Johar is fellow Member of “Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” having qualified in May 2004.
He has had a bright academic career and has completed his graduation from “Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce”, Delhi University in 1999.
He has been practicing as a Tax Consultant and has also been teaching “Taxation” for past fifteen years.He has earned confidence of over thirtyfive thousand students in short span of his teaching career.
He has been visiting faculty member of ICAI-NIRC for taxation for CA-IPCC for five years.