Corporate and Allied Laws CA Final Classes
About this course
- This course is designed for Corporate and Allied Laws CA Final Classes students. All topics are covered with special emphasis on the new course examinations.
- Concepts are visualized through Real Life examples.
- The total number of classes will be tentatively 53.
- This batch basic language will remain Hindi.
- NK Singh Sir Providing a soft copy of PPT & also providing exam tips & revision videos.
- Study kit will contain the pen drive, Books in Two volumes and one practice manual i.e N K calling.
- Classes will only run on any computer or laptop.
- If students have any query, he is advised to feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- Students will get 50% extra viewing hours. In different words, the whole no of classes 165 Hours and so total viewing hours are going to be 248. Students shall take utmost care to not waste any view hour.
- For Financially weak students, we are providing our course with Payment in Installments, in which students need to pay 60% of fees initially (where we will be providing 50% of views) and then rest views will be available after 40% of payment. For more details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S- We charge extra for courier for dispatching books outside India. Also, we don’t dispatch SD card & Tablet outside India.
Corporate and Allied Laws
There are 2 ways of watching these classes:
- Online using the Internet: You can download all the classes from Google link.
- Offline download to save Mobile Data: We shall send all the classes in the pen drive. By activating the pen drive you’ll begin classes following our books.
|Class||The topic of corporate and allied laws||Duration|
|2.||Accounts of Companies- class i||2hrs 50mins|
|3.||Accounts of Companies- class ii||2hrs 35mins|
|4.||Audit and Auditors- class-i||3hrs 02mins|
|5.||Audit and Auditors- class-ii||2hrs 20mins|
|6.||Director Sec 149 start and continue||2hrs 5mins|
|7.||Director Sec 149 continued Sec 150 151||2hrs 43mins|
|8.||Director Sec 152 to 159||2hrs 21mins|
|9.||Director class iv DIN continue Sec 160 161(1)(2)||2hrs 55mins|
|10.||Director-class v Sec 161(3)(4) 162 163 164(1) a to d||2hrs 32mins|
|11.||Director class vi Sec 164 cont 165 166||2hrs 19mins|
|12.||Director class vii Sec 167 to 172||2hrs 56mins|
|13.||Director class viii Sec 176 179 180 181 183 182 be continued.||2hrs 46mins|
|14.||Director class ix Sec 182 184 185||2hrs 41mins|
|15.||Director class x Sec 186 187||2hrs 55mins|
|16.||Director-class xi Sec||2hrs 46mins|
|17.||Director class xii Sec 173 174||2hrs 51mins|
|18.||Director class xiii Sec 175 189 190 191 192 193||2hrs 10mins|
|19.||Director class xiv Sec 177 178 md mgr 196 203 204 201 202 starts||2hrs 25mins|
|20.||Director-class xv Managerial Remuneration||3hrs 15mins|
|21.||inquiry inspection investigation class i||2hrs 47mins|
|22.||inquiry inspection investigation class ii||Absent|
|23.||Prevention of oppression and mismanagement||2hrs 05 mins|
|24.||Compromise arrangement merger amalgamation||3hrs 15mins|
|25.||Winding up class i||2hrs 37mins|
|26.||Winding up class ii||1hrs 39mins|
|27.||Producer company class-i||2hrs 28mins|
|28.||Producer company class-ii||43mins|
|30.||25NCLT COMPOUNDING SPECIAL COURT||2hrs 30mins|
|31.||Miscellaneous strike off Government company capable class i||3hrs 17mins|
|32.||Miscellaneous class ii|
|33.||companies incorporated outside India –||1hr 16min|
|34.||SEBI ACT 1992 Class-i||1hr 52min|
|35.||SEBI ACT 1992 Class-ii||1hr 44min|
|36.||Securities Contract Regulation Act 1956 Class-1||2hr 58min|
|37.||Securities Contract Regulation Act 1956 Class-2||1hr 44min|
|38.||SEBI(ICDR)Reg cass-i||2hr 21min|
|39.||SEBI(ICDR)Reg cass-ii||1hr 05min|
|40.||Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002||3hr 8 min|
|41.||Securitisation And Reconstruction of Financial Asset-1||3hr 11 min|
|42.||Securitisation And Reconstruction of Financial Asset-2||2hr 32 min|
|43.||Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 class 1||2hr 23 min|
|44.||Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 class 2||3hr 01 min|
|45.||Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 class 3||1hr 19 min|
|46.||insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 class i||3hrs 05 mins|
|47.||insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 class ii||2hrs 54 mins|
|48.||insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 class iii||2hrs 13 mins|
|49.||Competition Act 2002 Class -i||2hrs 43 mins|
|50.||Competition Act 2002 Class -ii||2hrs 13 mins|
|51.||Banking Regulation Act||2hrs 05 mins|
|52.||Insurance Act and IRDA||2hrs 13 mins|
|53.||Interpretation of statutes||3hrs 18mins|
Bank Account Details-
Name of Account Holder: Parag Gupta & Associates
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Account Type: Current Account
Branch Name: Yojna Vihar
Branch Address: A-23, Yojna Vihar, Delhi, 110092
IFSC / RTGS Code: KKBK0000211
UPI address- paraggupta@kotak