Features of CA Final Old Course Costing Normal Batch (Video Lectures):
- These classes consist of video lectures of approx. 68 Classes i.e. 216.5 hours (Recording of May-Sept. 2017 Batch). After this batch, there are no major changes in publications of ICAI such as Study Material and Practice Manual.
- Each Class of these video lectures is approximate of 3 Hours 15 mins.
- Complete details such as time duration of each class, topics dealt with in each class, etc. are provided along with video classes.
- The Softcopy of Handwritten class slides of Parag Gupta sir is also provided.
- Revision, Study and Examination tips videos are provided with the video lectures.
- Video solutions for CA Final Costing for recent past year examinations are provided.
- Video Lectures will be in the encrypted format and we will provide our own decryption and video player to play the classes. Since our player performs few technical checks before playing the class, so the student needs a just 1-minute internet connection (min. speed 256Kbps) at the start of each class. Once class starts playing student may disconnect the internet but we recommend you not to disconnect the same till you watch a complete class.
- Our player to play video classes is similar to Windows media player & VLC where you have pause play button and scrub/time-tool bar to move video back and forth, with the change in playback speed feature.
- Students will get 10% view time extra to do revision and to ward off technical glitches. In other words, total classes are 68 and consist of 216.5 hours then total viewable hours will be 238. The validity of these video classes is for 10 months from the month of purchase. Students shall take utmost care to not waste any viewable hours. In case, any viewable hours gets wasted due to unavoidable technical reason then the student is supposed to send an email at email@example.com to increase his viewable hours.
- Video Classes can right now be played only on Computers having Windows 7 or above.
- Fee for students residing outside India (e.g. UAE, Nepal, etc.) will be Rs. 13500/-. To such students, we will provide classes as well as books only on cloud i.e. on Google drive. If such students wish to get pen drive and/or books delivered to their doorstep then they need to bear the applicable shipping cost. They shall use the promo code “60GB” to convert their fees from Rs.14950 to Rs. 13500.
- We courier books, pen drive, etc. using the surface facility of DTDC, FedEx, etc. that are reputed companies, hence logistical speed and delivery are not our responsibilities.
- We typically dispatch the order same day if it is received before noon. On exceptional circumstances such as out of stock of books, etc. dispatch can be delayed for 2-3 days.
Ways to enroll and make payment:
Kindly make payment through either of the following methods:
Through Online Payment Gateway at our website: Pay through all Indian Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI, and Netbanking (except American Express)
Direct Bank Payment: Transfer money in the below-mentioned bank account and email us proof of such payment along with Name, Email id, Address and Mobile no. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Account Details-
Name of Account Holder: Parag Gupta & Associates
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Account Type: Current Account
Branch Name: Yojna Vihar
Branch Address: A-23, Yojna Vihar, Delhi, 110092
IFSC / RTGS Code: KKBK0000211
Links to other batches:
- Satellite/Virtual batch- Batch at Virtual Center: Contact the center at http://tinyurl.com/virtual-centers/
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch-Pen/Google drive http://paraggupta.com/product/revision-batch-in-pen-drive/
- New & Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch-Android Application: www.studybytech.com
1. Under no situation, students are not allowed to take transfer in any other batch or any other mode such as Virtual class center, Mobile application, etc.
2. classes will be a blend/mixture of English and Hindi rather than single language. This makes the classes comfortable for both Hindi and/or English speaking students.