CA Final AMA Course & Corporate and Allied Laws
Corporate and Allied Laws
Coverage- Full course including Companies(Amendment)Act 2017
Book– Book colour books 650 pages approx or Black and white book cotaining 650 pages with question answer book ( N K Calling) covered in 350
Faculty- CS N K Singh
Total Duration- 166 hrs
No of classes- 53
|2.||Accounts of Companies- class i||2hrs 50mins|
|3.||Accounts of Companies- class ii||2hrs 35mins|
|4.||Audit and Auditors- class-i||3hrs 02mins|
|5.||Audit and Auditors- class-ii||2hrs 20mins|
|6.||Director Sec 149 start and continue||2hrs 5mins|
|7.||Director Sec 149 continued Sec 150 151||2hrs 43mins|
|8.||Director Sec 152 to 159||2hrs 21mins|
|9.||Director class iv DIN continue Sec 160 161(1)(2)||2hrs 55mins|
|10.||Director class v Sec 161(3)(4) 162 163 164(1) a to d||2hrs 32mins|
|11.||Director class vi Sec 164 cont 165 166||2hrs 19mins|
|12.||Director class vii Sec 167 to 172||2hrs 56mins|
|13.||Director class viii Sec 176 179 180 181 183 182 be continued.||2hrs 46mins|
|14.||Director class ix Sec 182 184 185||2hrs 41mins|
|15.||Director class x Sec 186 187||2hrs 55mins|
|16.||Director class xi Sec||2hrs 46mins|
|17.||Director class xii Sec 173 174||2hrs 51mins|
|18.||Director class xiii Sec 175 189 190 191 192 193||2hrs 10mins|
|19.||Director class xiv Sec 177 178 md mgr 196 203 204 201 202 starts||2hrs 25mins|
|20.||Director class xv Managerial Remuneration||3hrs 15mins|
|21.||inquiry inspection investigation class i||2hrs 47mins|
|22.||inquiry inspection investigation class ii||Absent|
|23.||Prevention of oppression and mismanagement||2hrs 05 mins|
|24.||Compromise arrangement merger amalgamation||3hrs 15mins|
|25.||Winding up class i||2hrs 37mins|
|26.||Winding up class ii||1hrs 39mins|
|27.||Producer company class-i||2hrs 28mins|
|28.||Producer company class-ii||43mins|
|30.||25NCLT COMPOUNDING SPRCIAL COURT||2hrs 30mins|
|31.||Miscellaneous strike off Government company capable class i||3hrs 17mins|
|32.||Miscellaneous class ii|
|33.||companies incorporated outside india –||1hr 16min|
|34.||SEBI ACT 1992 Class-i||1hr 52min|
|35.||SEBI ACT 1992 Class-ii||1hr 44min|
|36.||Securities Contract Regulation Act 1956 Class-1||2hr 58min|
|37.||Securities Contract Regulation Act 1956 Class-2||1hr 44min|
|38.||SEBI(ICDR)Reg cass-i||2hr 21min|
|39.||SEBI(ICDR)Reg cass-ii||1hr 05min|
|40.||Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002||3hr 8 min|
|41.||Securitisation And Reconstruction of Financial Asste-1||3hr 11 min|
|42.||Securitisation And Reconstruction of Financial Asste-2||2hr 32 min|
|43.||Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 class 1||2hr 23 min|
|44.||Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 class 2||3hr 01 min|
|45.||Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 class 3||1hr 19 min|
|46.||insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 class i||3hrs 05 mins|
|47.||insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 class ii||2hrs 54 mins|
|48.||insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 class iii||2hrs 13 mins|
|49.||Competition Act 2002 Class -i||2hrs 43 mins|
|50.||Competition Act 2002 Class -ii||2hrs 13 mins|
|51.||Banking Regulation Act||2hrs 05 mins|
|52.||Insurance Act and IRDA||2hrs 13 mins|
|53.||Interpretation of statutes||3hrs 18mins|
CA Final AMA Course Details
1. CA Final AMA Course consist of video lectures of approx. 68 Classes i.e. 216.5 hours (Recording of May-Sept. 2017 Batch). After this batch, there are no major changes in publications of ICAI such as Study Material and Practice Manual.
2. AMA Course of these video lectures is approximate of 3 Hours 15 mins.
3. Complete details such as time duration of each class, topics dealt with in each class, etc. are provided along with video classes.
4. The Softcopy of Handwritten class slides of Parag Gupta sir is also provided.
5. Revision, Study and Examination tips videos are provided with the video lectures.
6. Video solutions for CA Final AMA Course for recent past year examinations are provided.
7. Video Lectures will be in the encrypted format and we will provide our own decryption and video player to play the AMA Course classes. Since our player performs few technical checks before playing the class, so the student needs a just 1-minute internet connection (min. speed 256Kbps) at the start of each class. Once class starts playing student may disconnect the internet but we recommend you not to disconnect the same till you watch a complete class.
8. Our player to play video classes is similar to Windows media player & VLC where you have pause play button and scrub/time-tool bar to move video back and forth, with the change in playback speed feature.
9. AMA Course Students will get 20% hours time extra to do revision and to ward off technical glitches. In other words, total classes are 68 and consist of 216.5 hours then total viewable hours will be 260. The validity of these video classes is for 10 months from the month of purchase. Students shall take at most care to not waste any viewable hours. In case, any viewable hours gets wasted due to unavoidable technical reason then the student is supposed to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to increase his viewable hours.
10. Video Classes can right now be played only on Computers having Windows 7 or above. (IOS Not Support)
11. Fee for students residing outside India (e.g. UAE, Nepal, etc.) will be Rs. 13500/-. To such students, we will provide classes as well as books only on cloud i.e. on Google drive. If such students wish to get pen drive and/or books delivered to their doorstep then they need to bear the applicable shipping cost. They shall use the promo code “60GB” to convert their fees from Rs.14950 to Rs. 13500.
12. We courier books, pen drive, etc. using the surface facility of DTDC, FedEx, etc. that are reputed companies, hence logistical speed and delivery are not our responsibilities.
13. We typically dispatch the order same day if it is received before noon. On exceptional circumstances such as out of stock of books, etc. dispatch can be delayed for 2-3 days.
14. While Class is Paused time of class is counted.
Ways to enroll and make payment:
Kindly make payment through either of the following methods:
Bank Account Details-
Name of Account Holder: Parag Gupta & Associates
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Account Type: Current Account
Branch Name: Yojna Vihar
Branch Address: A-23, Yojna Vihar, Delhi, 110092
IFSC / RTGS Code: KKBK0000211
UPI address- paraggupta@kotak