CA FINAL COSTING/AMA(Old course)/STRATEGIC COST MANAGEMENT & PERFORMANCE EVALUATION(New course)- BY PARAG GUPTA CLASSES
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers and is considered best faculty in the world of coaching in CA Final New course and Old course Costing. He is always the first student’s recommendation for CA Final New course as well as Old course Costing subject.
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- Face to face batch-New Course–Start date is 28th May’18 Daily 6:45-10 a.m. (Monday to Saturday). The tentative number of classes will be 60. Students in hurry are suggested to join other teachers (Such other teachers are still teaching the old course questions in name of new course.). Kindly read Description to understand better: http://paraggupta.com/product/face-face-batch-may-to-aug-18/
- Satellite/Virtual batch– Batch at Virtual Center: Contact the center at http://tinyurl.com/virtual-centers
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch–Pen/Google drive- http://paraggupta.com/product/normal-batch-in-pen-drive/
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch–Pen/Google drive http://paraggupta.com/product/revision-batch-in-pen-drive/
- New & Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch–Android Application: www.studybytech.com
1. No pen drive batch will be available for the new course.
2. classes will be a blend/mixture of English and Hindi rather than single language. This makes the classes comfortable for both Hindi and/or English speaking students.
Click the following Batch icons to Register
(May.’18 to Aug.’18)
On Registering with any of the above batches, Student will be provided with Parag Sir’s books, which are known for its diversity in questions and answers.
Parag Sir’s Books are popularly known for containing all conceptual questions and covering every aspect of the Exam for CA Final New course as well as Old course Costing. As Parag Sir was an examiner for CA Final Costing Paper, he always gives emphasis to the way a student should represent the examination sheet to score best. Furthermore, his focus is always on the practical side of the subject by giving real-time examples to make the topic easy and understandable.
Below are few reasons of Parag Sir being First Choice for every CA Final New course as well as Old course Costing enrolled students.
1) Our books specialize and focus on new syllabus & have 100% coverage of ICAI’s books, test papers, and past examination papers.
2) Our book covers questions of every kind so examination paper is almost always from our book.
3) Typically, all top scorers and rank-holders are Parag sir’s students.
4) Parag sir completed CA around 13 years ago at an early age 21 years so he is a blend of youth, experience, and exposure.
5) We impart detailed conceptual clarity through most advanced technologies.
6) Very engaging teaching style & highly interactive classes showcasing cartoons, animations, and videos on real industry examples.
7) Parag sir’s real industry’s exposure makes his knowledge of the subject impeccable.
8) Parag sir addresses 100% queries so students get a feel for private and individual teaching.
9) Parag sir maintains a cordial relationship with every student. This helps him understand where students actually lack.
10) Parag sir is an all-rounder-A great personality, a wonderful communicator, a good listener, a distinguished motivator with a superb sense of humour.
11) Supports financially weak students.
Associate Faculties & their batches-Click to get batch details
|CS. N.K. Singh|
About the associate faculties:
CA. Vinod Gupta qualified Chartered Accountancy in November 1986 with rank in the C.A. Intermediate and C.A. Final Examination. CA. Vinod Gupta was awarded a prize for the best paper on Taxation in C.A. Final Examination. CA. Vinod Gupta has authored around 100 articles on taxation in various journals and newspapers including Taxman, Current Tax Reporter, Chartered Accountant, Economic Times, and Financial Express. CA. Vinod Gupta has presented papers on Taxation in various seminars of the Institute and also in the seminar organized by the ITAT Bar Association. CA. Vinod Gupta was the Secretary to the Fiscal Laws Committee of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for 8 years. CA. Vinod Gupta is best faculty of Direct Taxes and teaches CA Final students. CA. Vinod Gupta is practicing in the field of Direct Taxes.
CA. Aaditya Jain is well known amongst the students as Finance Guru, the stock market guru with the motto of Learn More Earn More. CA. Aaditya Jain is a qualified CA/CFA/NCFM/M.COM/PHD and teaches CA/CS/CMA FINAL and Intermediate Levels. CA. Aaditya Jain’s classes are a perfect blend of Concepts and Practical knowledge. CA. Aaditya Jain’s classes are not only exam oriented but job-oriented as well, as he helps the students to explore various career opportunities during the batch. CA. Aaditya Jain results have been consistently the best all over the country. CA. Aaditya Jain is the best faculty of finance.
CS/Adv. N. K. Singh, B.Sc.(H) Maths, is a Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India. By profession, CS/Adv. N. K. Singh is the lecturer for Corporate Law. CS/Adv. N. K. Singh is also a consultant for corporate Laws and secretarial matters to many reputed companies. CS/Adv. N. K. Singh has a teaching and industry experience of more than 10 years. CS/Adv. N. K. Singh is also a faculty member of ICAI and ICSI. CS/Adv. N. K. Singh has addressed various carrier counseling and academic programmes.