All India Rankers
Akash aggarwalAkash aggarwal
CA Coaching in Maharashtra
Parag Sir is one of the pioneers in Teaching industry for CA Final Costing and is considered as best faculty in the world of coaching for CA Final Costing New course as well as CA Final Old course Costing. He is always considered as the First student’s recommendation.
CA Coaching in Maharashtra FAQ
Q.Where is our CA center located in Maharashtra? Address of our center in Maharashtra is-
Q.What are the benefits of doing CA coaching in Maharashtra?
A. Here are a few benefits of becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- Being a Chartered Accountant will provide you with a lot of opportunities in the Finance industry.
- The financial, as well as the business knowledge of CA, help him to become a business leader in his country.
- The in-depth experience, as well as the rigorous training, is the result that many of the CEOs of the world’s biggest companies are all chartered accountants.
- CA Degree is recognized by large no. of countries, so you will have a good chance to work overseas.
- CA degree also helps you to continue practice as a Tax adviser in many countries.
Parag Gupta Offer CA Final Costing New Course/Old Course
We provide classes in 4 types of Batches for CA Final New Course and Old course Costing.
- New & Old Course- Satellite/Virtual batch- Click Here
- New & Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Normal/Regular Batch- Click Here
- Old Course-Revision/Fast Track Batch- Click Here
Our New Courses
1. CA Final Law Classes- Pen Drive/Google Drive: Click Here
2. Stock Market Classes-Pen Drive/Google Drive: Click Here
3.CA Inter Cost & Management Accountant- Pen Drive/Google Drive: Click Here
4. CA Inter GST Classes-Pen Drive/Google Drive: Click Here
5. CA Inter Taxation Classes-Pen Drive/Google Drive: Click Here
6. CA Inter Direct Tax Classes: Pen Drive/Google Drive: Click Here
7. CA Final International Taxation Classes: Pen Drive/Google Drive: Click Here
Will it be online or Offline Training?
Parag Gupta offers both In-class as well as Online training to aspirants and one can choose any one of it subjected to their preference and requirements.
About South India
South India is the area including the Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana as well as the union territories of Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, and Puducherry, occupying 19% of India’s area.Read
RECENTLY PLACED TRAINEES